Winter cycling has one of those special qualities to it, with group rides being more relaxed and often having a coffee stop somewhere warm and cozy. With cold hands wrapped around a hot drink, looking out at the wet and cold, I sometimes wonder if the rain will let up if we stay just a bit longer. It’s with these stops in mind that Epic Ride Weather introduces the mid-ride forecast:
By using the location button Epic Ride Weather adjusts the route to start at your current location, indicated on the map with a blue dot
The orange slider at the bottom shows the corresponding portion trimmed from the start of the route. You may need to adjust the mid-ride starting point using the slider for out-and-back routes, since your current location could be coming or going. The slider is also useful when planning really long rides.
- Inside the Vuelta from Team Visma | Lease a Bike
- 2023 Year In Review
- Now in 12 Languages!
- Official Supplier to Team Visma | Lease a Bike
- How Jumbo-Visma Uses Tech and Put Wout in Yellow at the Tour De France
- Dark Sky 2023 Availability Update
- How Jumbo Visma Put Vos Into Yellow at the Tour De France Femmes
- Bike Commuter Weather Forecasts
- VeloNews: One of the handiest cycling apps just got better
- All Articles
subscribe via RSS