Grischa Niermann, Sports Director for the top team in the UCI World Tour, is part of a 100 person team that holds a shared vision: #samenwinnen which tranlsated means “winning together”. The vision is about recognizing that it takes everyone in the team with all kinds of expertise to be successful - nutritionists, engineers, athletes, admin, coaches, … and of course weather expertise. To fill that role, Grischa initiated a partnership with Epic Ride Weather in 2018 that continues into 2024 with Team Visma | Lease a Bike:
“At Visma Lease a Bike we use Epic Ride Weather on a daily basis as part of our pre-race meetings for each race. Being informed about all kinds of weather conditions is a crucial part of our race strategy.“
– Grischa Niermann, Sports Director, Team Visma | Lease a Bike
Team Jumbo-Visma improved year over year ultimately winning all three grand tours in 2023. Starting in 2024 the team is named Team Visma | Lease a Bike and I’m proud to say that our partnership is ongoing. I can’t wait to see what the team can do in 2024.
More about Team Jumbo-Visma and Epic Ride Weather:
- Inside the Vuelta from Team Visma | Lease a Bike
- 2023 Year In Review
- Now in 12 Languages!
- Official Supplier to Team Visma | Lease a Bike
- How Jumbo-Visma Uses Tech and Put Wout in Yellow at the Tour De France
- Dark Sky 2023 Availability Update
- How Jumbo Visma Put Vos Into Yellow at the Tour De France Femmes
- Bike Commuter Weather Forecasts
- VeloNews: One of the handiest cycling apps just got better
- All Articles
subscribe via RSS