2023 saw some great improvements to Epic Ride Weather. Here are the highlights:
Now in 12 Languages!
By far the biggest addition for 2023, personalized ride forecasts are available to more people than ever. Many thanks to everyone who helped with translations. Now available in English, French, Spanish, German, Slovak, Portuguese, Ukrainian, Turkish, Dutch, Italian, Danish and Swedish.
Anyone with a Garmin device can easily access previous rides directly from Epic Ride Weather.
Search by Distance
Finding your route just got a whole lot easier with search by distance. See it in action!
See what the weather was like for your past rides.
Send your Plotaroute routes directly to Epic Ride Weather and get personalized weather forecasts along your route.
Rename Favorites and Files
It does what it says: rename favorite routes and files by swiping left.
2023 was the official cut-over from DarkSky to Weather. Though you may not have noticed (my goal!) this was a massive effort to bring you even better personalized forecasts and secure the future of the app.
Many ideas for features and improvements come from your feedback. Keep those great ideas coming! Email David Green at email@example.com
- Inside the Vuelta from Team Visma | Lease a Bike
- 2023 Year In Review
- Now in 12 Languages!
- Official Supplier to Team Visma | Lease a Bike
- How Jumbo-Visma Uses Tech and Put Wout in Yellow at the Tour De France
- Dark Sky 2023 Availability Update
- How Jumbo Visma Put Vos Into Yellow at the Tour De France Femmes
- Bike Commuter Weather Forecasts
- VeloNews: One of the handiest cycling apps just got better
- All Articles
subscribe via RSS