James of 1st Element Endurance demonstrates how they use Epic Ride Weather to complement their route planning:
How I use STRAVA, KOMOOT and EPIC RIDE WEATHER to plan PERFECT bike routes!
…one of the worst things when going out and riding your bike can be getting lost - it’s hugely frustrating and usually happens at the furthest point - when you’re most tired. Knowing the terrain using maps and also using Google Street View road conditions, surfaces and also weather, wind direction and temperature - can all contribute to a fun and memorable ride!
– James Hester, 1st Element Endurance
Making big or small changes to your ride plan based on predicted wind, rain and temperature can make a huge difference to your ride.
This review is truly inspiring to me because it captures the adventure just outside your back door.
- Inside the Vuelta from Team Visma | Lease a Bike
- 2023 Year In Review
- Now in 12 Languages!
- Official Supplier to Team Visma | Lease a Bike
- How Jumbo-Visma Uses Tech and Put Wout in Yellow at the Tour De France
- Dark Sky 2023 Availability Update
- How Jumbo Visma Put Vos Into Yellow at the Tour De France Femmes
- Bike Commuter Weather Forecasts
- VeloNews: One of the handiest cycling apps just got better
- All Articles
subscribe via RSS