CyclingTips January Product Pick
Epic Ride Weather is a CyclingTips January Product Pick! Matt Wikstrom of CyclingTips goes deep on his review of Epic Ride Weather, where he provides a knowledgeable and balanced perspective on the app.
On when to use the app, Matt writes:
consulting Epic Ride Weather the night before the ride will provide some indication of the weather to expect, but going back to the app 15 minutes before throwing a leg over the bike will provide a much clearer forecast.
Matt correctly points out that Epic Ride Weather is designed to give personalized forecasts for those that like to record their rides with a service such as Strava, MapMyRide, or Ride With GPS - and is not very helpful otherwise. For cyclists that do record routes, he writes:
riders that use a set route for regular bunch ride or need an up-to-the-minute forecast for a race/event are likely to find Epic Ride Weather invaluable. Similarly, I can see it being very handy for cyclists visiting an unfamiliar region or country provided they have the time to find or create a route for their ride.
You can read the full review at CyclingTips.
- Connect With Plotaroute
- Everyday Cyclist Chats Podcast
- Complement Your Route Planning
- Connect Your Garmin
- How Jumbo-Visma Uses Tech and Put Wout in Yellow at the Tour De France
- Dark Sky 2023 Availability Update
- How Jumbo Visma Put Vos Into Yellow at the Tour De France Femmes
- Bike Commuter Weather Forecasts
- VeloNews: One of the handiest cycling apps just got better
- All Articles
subscribe via RSS